Monday, February 6, 2012

Chillin' on Monday......

Well....it's Monnnndddaaayyy. What a beautiful weekend it was though. I caught some of the game yesterday...mostly chatted with friends, sampled on some amazing appetizers, while catching so many funny dog commercials. Oh my...! Got out in time to catch an amazing sunset... Driving to work this morning, I was so groggy. We are having trees trimmed today...so Bucksie came to work. This is his fav box. He loves it. It's set right next to Kris's desk. It's small, but fits him just right...so cute. Notice his little arm folded over the top. So cute. Well...it's gonna be another busy soccer week for us, and business, but we are alive, healthy..and able. Last week of High School Soccer stuff....
Supposed to get rain tomorrow...plan to bake that favorite savory dish tomorrow night...yum! I'm looking forward to wearing my rain boots. Ohhh the little things.... Cheers!

1 comment: