Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just another chilly day....

So yesterday's Valentine Events went as planned....sweet, fun and adorable. Kali's evening consisted of Gianni picking her up...and taking her to a rooftop terrace overlooking the ocean... where (I think his mom) had a little romantic table set up with candles...and a cute table cloth...as he presented her with Italian Food. He then asked her if she would officially be his "girlfriend"- She came home with sweet treats, and a super big grin on her face. She had to close her door on Kris and I because we were taunting her....LOL! Ohhh the laughter in our house last night....Silly fest. Memories in our "Life at Home" book. And for my fellow blog followers with children...you wait. This day will come to your house someday.....faster than you can imagine...
This application cracks me up. Especially the part -In 50 words or less...explain what "DO NOT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER MEANS". hahaha!!!!! All for fun. Gianni is a good guy...but stuff like this just cracks me up!!
Another beautiful picture today....Doesn't this just sum up Motherhood? No matter how giant you are. No matter what species you come from. Having a Mom to cuddle up to, or get some love from is just breathtaking.
Kris's Valentine girl "Liz-O" came over to spend the afternoon with him. After surprising her with delivered "succulents"...he had me take home a gift that arrived for her on the day it needed to. A vintage 1950's watch. I am bummed I forgot to take a picture of it first. And so I wrapped it. Mom style. After receiving a visit from my sister...and K & L deciding that Wings and a cold brew sounded pretty good too, we all headed over. Sat at a table with lots of laughter...lots of fun stories..lots of reminiscing...about life and childhood. Happy Humpday everyone!

No comments: