Thursday, February 2, 2012

Exactly.....

This week has been full. Very full. Just won our 3rd game for the week. Pasta party wrapped yesterday with one more for the season next week...and just like that....the season will come to an end. Yesterday, a friend Lisa Marie and I went to The Ellen Show. With 2 standby tickets...and not knowing how it all works...we went. We waited. We went from one line to another...from high hopes to little hopes. To be cut short with a mere 20 people in front of us. So we were given VIP tickets for a return date in May. We experienced how it works. We talked alot...we made a day of it. I rushed home to make our teams pasta party. (Pic's to follow)...with an early work morning today. I can't believe it's Thursday. The week flew by. Kali had a header goal today...with 2 assists to goal (one assist for Mackenzie's beautiful goal). It was a great week in Soccer for her. I love that. In this phase of the sport it becomes exhausting. Training, academics, social life and a full week of games and parties...sometimes she pauses when frustrated...wondering.."Do I want to continue"? And of course....I sit quiet. With a wince in my soul..."No....not now..., I think to myself". We've been chasing that ball since she was 5. No not nowww!!! But it's moments like today...and games earlier in the week. I tell her....It's not always easy Kali....It's hard work. And she's done an awesome job getting to where she is. I love it. It's almost Friday everyone. Do what you love..enjoy it with all your soul. Supposed to have some great sunshine this weekend! Groundhog see's 6 more weeks of WHAT winter? haha Cheers!

No comments: