Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad.........44 Years

They met when they were 15 & 16. Got married. Had 2 daughters....Traveled a long road together thus far. I mailed them pictures of Kali and Tori...with a note expressing how good it feels to say the words "Parents". It's a word that is sometimes taken for granted. I'm glad they have eachother. Happy Anniversary !
I miss them. I am busy. They live far. I will soon have time to go visit. For now, I flood them with photo's and cards....Thank goodness we made it to Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend...I know I am enjoying the Santa Ana Winds...There is something about a little bit of wind, with sunshine on your face....Be safe everyone....Be happy. For there are way harder things most people endure every single day. Think about it. Life is good. Play fair. Cheers!

No comments: