Thursday, February 9, 2012

Laughter, yes PLEASE....

The last couple of days have brought some interesting people in my path...vendors, reps, public rudeness...all things that come with a full moon. Yes, they are beautiful...yes I do love them. For their beauty. But the fierce energy that they sometimes omit can be brutal. So while I sit here and eat my peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch, while scoping on Pinterest....I see this. I laughed so hard that tears came to my eyes. I can relate this statement to many events during the last couple of days. HAHAHAHA! I love it. Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Sure wish we would of had more rain. But I will take sunshine over rain anyday. Our last game of the season in 1 hour. We are currently in first place, and after today should be Sunset League Champions for JV in Los Al. I have dinner planned for all the girls and coach just after the game. Should be yummy. At California Pizza Kitchen -Seal Beach. I've made cute treats, nice little letters...and of course all that goes with celebrations....Cheers everyone! Be safe, be true, and NEVER EVER Litter! (Hope I don't offend any of my elders...but you must laugh at that!)

No comments: