Thursday, December 30, 2010

What do you have on your list for 2011?

I seen a quote last week while out shopping and I reflected on it..."Less talk more walk".. I guess that is something simple to live by in 2011. With 2011 just a couple days away, I am eager for what's around the corner. I live for anticipation. I love having something to look forward to. So instead of overdoing it with all the resolutions, I'm promising myself to live life to the fullest. I plan on trying new recipes, and crossing the little things on my bucket list off more often. I will take more time for myself. I anticipate bumps and bruises along the way...Each risk means a success or failure, but whether it's tears or celebration, isn't that what makes life worth living? Goodbye to 2010, and a big, super big hug to all of those friends and family that helped me along the way...whether it was words of kindness, or compliments that make me strut, or just a hug, accompanied with a glass of wine...and laughter to make our sides hurt. I love all of you. I wish the best for you and yours. Tonight as I post my last for 2010, Kali is putting together her first New Years Eve party outfit for tomorrow night's party at The Conrads. Kris is tidying up his last sales for the year. Bill and I will celebrate alone tomorrow night...and of course you all know me...tears will flow with happiness! Cheers to 2011! Bring it on!

No comments: