Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peace, Love and warm Sunday afternoons on the beach-Christmas Time 2010

After a very quick fun weekend, we woke to sunny skies, no wind and dry warm air. (and a little hungover..) 72 on the beach in December. It's very rare to sit at Surfside and have no wind. Seriously, all summer long, at 2pm on, it's windy. There wasn't a good wave insight, but you could see the island, you could see boats crossing the channel, and we chilled. I packed our little picnic, grabbed our big blanket and drinks and we headed to the beach. To decompress, and prepare for another busy long week. My view...
My artwork.


Our sweetpea.

This is Sunday night. We bbq'd, I made a nice salad, and we waited for what felt like forever for the parade to pass again. Our tradition is hot chocolate, a quiet home and just us. We could barely keep our eyes open. This year it passed at 7pm. We waited to watch it for Kali. And just before it came by, she say's "you guys, it's really not a big deal for me, I'd rather go work on an extra credit paper"- Nice. LOL! Here's us looking a little scary. haha.



Find your happy place.




My happiest place. With my kids and at the beach.



The photographer get's photo'ged~ haha. I was being silly, took my hair down, twirled around, and Bill got this pic. Guess it's good to see years from now, in my 40's at the beach, with my favorite people..Life is short. Life is fast. I'm gonna love every bit of it while I can. Dance like no one's watching.....








No comments: