Friday, June 21, 2019

Happy Summer Bring Your Umbrella

Well, I think it's official, we'll walk right by Spring and jump into a hot summer.

Left the house this morning with raindrops touching my nose!

Happy Summer Solstice!

Longest day of the year --


 Buckie's face......LOVE----

I hope this weekend treats you well.  And if it doesn't treat you well, then treat yourself to something special.


Even if it's a special meal you've looked forward to.

A good glass of wine.

A long chat with someone you love.

Delete those old contacts in your phone of those you don't.  LOL
Out with the old, move on to heal on.

As for me and my soul I can't wait to crawl into a bed with freshly changed linen with the aroma of my softener.  #nerd.

May the sun shine down on you, and if it doesn't....curl up and read a good book!

And to you warriors out there in the fight....KEEP ON KEEPING ON!  YOU CAN CROSS THE FINISH LINE! 





Happy Weekend friends....

Feeling a little lighter today.  Energy that is. LOL

Big love,

This Mama Lisa 

No comments: