Friday, June 7, 2019

Closing Another Week Out.

If you are a Southern Californian, you made it through another dreary morning, overcast week.
Standing at the closet each morning wondering what layers are appropriate.  Getting to work and the sun shines, and back home again covered in clouds. 

Soon enough though, we'll be fanning our cheeks with our hands proclaiming to all those around us, "man, it's so hot today".  

I'll take the gloom for now.  Warm meals prepared by my hands seem to be just a tad more comforting if you ask me.  





I'll leave you with a few sites worth sharing.  Some are my favorites.  




The More You Know.... (my personal favorite are their greeting cards, most prints were created by their employees)

A Site Worth Keeping On Top Of.  (often times I will fall into a research hole and can't stop, won't stop until I find answers-hopefully I won't have to dig much deeper, but if so...) If you know anyone in the fight, sometimes there's clinical trials worth asking about. 





Have a beautiful weekend....mine will be spent working, resting and cooking!




Does my nose look big???

I'm done- HAHAHAHAHAHA

K, byeeeee

Love,

This Mama Lisa


No comments: