Wednesday, April 10, 2019

They're Baccccckkk....

Gnats.



I look like a cheerleader that shouldn't actually be a cheerleader.

Smacking gnats at my desk.

All day, every day.

Googled some help.

The Organic Way....

If you are able to follow suggestion number 2, we can't be friends. HA! just kidding.
I actually have 2 bottles of red stale wine that will make their way to my office this week!
If you wonder why they're still on our counter, it's because I love the look of the bottle, AND the wine cork thingy that my friends bought me. So there.


Happy Humpday kids!

This Mama Lisa

6 Ways to Instantly Get Rid of Fruit Flies & Gnats at Home


        A quick summary of getting rid of fruit flies and gnats.

  1. Create a simple fruit fly trap using apple cider vinegar and dish soap.
  2. Place a bottle of stale wine next to the gnat-infested area.
  3. Mash up rotten fruits in a jar and cover the top with a plastic wrap poked with tiny holes.
  4. Burn the fruit flies to death by setting up a candle trap in a a dark room.
  5. Place several sticky glue traps around the fruit fly-infested area.
  6. Clear away or securely store all food in the kitchen and pantry.

No comments: