Friday, April 5, 2019

E.X.H.A.L.E.

 The weekend in our faces....



Kali and Maddie have plans to run the Seal Beach Marathon.  Kris has plans for a concert in Dana Point.  One friend going to a baby shower, the other a birthday gig.  I woke up this morning after sleeping for more than 6 hours straight.  With a crease on my cheek.  Something that has not happened for so so long.  You guys--look at me, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN.  I can't sleep over 3 hours at a time. 

Life. 

Schedules.

Parties.

Marathons. 

Resumes.

Laughter. 

Cries.

Tears.

Tissues.  shirt sleeves. lol

Hugs.

Quiet cooking.

Watering. 

Scrubbing.

Sorting.

Praying for my babies. For my handsome lover.

Work.

Friday.


I'm glad to say I'm not running a marathon.  (been running too fucking long).  I get to be with family this Sunday for my aunties birthday.  I have no plans for tomorrow which, to me, are the best plans.

I'll love on doggo's.  Pray for my family.  I'll garden IF I want.  I'll be me.

Is this not the dreamiest garden you've ever seen...

Rest. 

I hope you can too.

Kris had his BMT follow up appointment this week.  Something that seems so mundane for most.  It's a big deal for us. For me.  I've only missed 3 appointments ever.  We have a little support system between eachother.  I think know it's more me than him.  His original appointment was set for April 24th.  When a nurse called asking to move it closer.  
I wondered if the universe wanted that one less thing for me to fret over.  To "get it out of the way" if you get my drift.  

This life.

(Hey Donna Shugart, and Donna Crow....remember this boy? This house? This friend Lisa?)
Kris at 5 years old.  

Labs look good. 

He's still losing weight, but he's fighting through.  

Strongest dude I know.



This Mama Lisa.

Not running a marathon. No schedule to pull me to.  PJ's and coffee tomorrow morning.  Meditation in prayer.  Love for this life I am handling.  Could always be worse.
Would love to bake a carrot cake like this...


YUM!

PS.  Wanna know a fun tip?


Order your cakes plain, or make your cakes plain.....


Add your own flowers....


So pretty.  So easy.  So inexpensive.  So sweet....

You're welcome.

Have a great weekend...






No comments: