Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Let LOVE Move You





Not sure how you celebrate Valentines Day, but as for me and my lover, we don't really make a big fuss about it.  The thought of cramming into a restaurant on this day with all the others, just makes me cringe. Actually I feel so sorry for the workers!  The second thought of over-paying for flowers that although beautiful, will die.  Those that do not have a partner, it ting's my heart to boast in front of others.

What we both dream and work hard for, is just getting away.  To a place we both love.  A place that offers solitude. No phones. Just us.

And so on this over-hyped day.....I say to you all....

Keep lovin'  keep swimming...and remember to spread love and kindness. 

Not just on this day, but all the days.  This world needs love.  And compassion.

And KINDNESS.

Bill did come home with my favorite Devynn's Flowers last weekend so he did earn cupid points for that. Boom. LOLZ

This Mama Lisa

No comments: