Friday, March 31, 2017

Their Happiness

Their happiness is truly my happiness.  

And after another long interesting week filled with all the goodness life hands each of us, staring at their pictures is what makes my heart fall back into place.  Especially this day and age with so much craziness out there...it's just a beautiful thing to see.  HAPPINESS.

Jen is nose to the ground so close to this competition.  Pictures don't do the dedication justice.  It truly doesn't.  To not eat what your boyfriend eats, to not nibble on a small donut or cake here and there (she loves donuts)...to not sip a good glass of wine.  She works out hard in the gym twice a day.  
I can go on and on..but I simply tilt my hat to her.  
A few months ago they shared the news of her dedicating herself to this, and she is so so close to finishing this GOAL.  Jenny, you make us so proud!  Although I'll always be your biggest fan in admiration of that hot body of yours, and trust me, it's smokin' hot,  I'll always love you however you look-

  I mean, just look at her...our little barbie doll!  Next Saturday she'll compete against a group of beautiful girls.  We can't wait!  
 This was taken a few weeks ago.  This next week will be the final cut, the final countdown, the final of everything to get to the next phase.  Tanning, hair, nails, you name it...

Those shoes, and that suit...BE READY BECAUSE SHE'S GONNA KNOCK THIS OUT ACROSS THE BIG WIDE OCEAN!  


In other breaking news, Kali and Madison went to see Arianna Grande (whoever that is-LOL) last night with Maddie...and this cracked me up this morning.. Shelley sent me this..."You think the girls were hungry in Uber on the way home last night"-  Sent that dude in a huge circle.  Here's the thing...there's nothing open late at night in that town.  However, they did manage to hit up In-N-Out in LB though..




And then last, but never least, was Kris out on the big wide open ocean, chasing tails...


After he fishes, generally his legs always hurt.  This time, this morning he mentioned his hands hurt....
And now I see why-  BOOM!  Fish Taco's anyone?! 


With much love and peace to you all this weekend....

This Mama Lisa

No comments: