Thursday, March 16, 2017

Truth.

  


Wise words.  





Seems I hear of more and more families struggling to keep it all together these days.

Friendships.

Broken hearts.

Things lost in translation.


I sent this to both my birdies.

Hope it serves as a reminder for all things in life.

I have been buried this week.  With so much more to accomplish.

Pray for my handsome birdie as we head back to Hollllllllywood tmrw.


To the 8th floor with hopes to hear good news, hug the doctor and nurses with my grateful arms and heart.

Cheers to you Kali, because in exactly 4 hours you'll be walking off that campus and exhaling to your car.  (That text you sent me this week in melt down mode with mid-terms, mixed with words like  "cried", "overwhelmed" "was in library until midnight" "after working an 8 hour shift"--- just made me nod my head.  With pride.  Because you never burst under pressure.  But tis' is true in this life.  You must stumble over heat to feel the breeze...you make me proud baby)
Seems like yesterday we spent the day at orientation....CRAZY!

To Jenny, Jenna, The Jen.....you are almost to the finish line sweet pea!  Your arms look like little emoji flexing muscles.  We can't wait to watch you flex your bod next month.  Twirling in those tall plastic shoes, and inkie-dinkie suit.

 YOU GOT THIS!

Have a safe St. Patricks Day friends!  Remember to  Uber, or hail' a cab!


Kris and I will be holding down the fort on the 101 and the 110 and the 91 and the 405.


May you be blessed, and not so stressed....

This is the picture I set my mind on when I think of brighter days.

Sitting next to my lover, sipping cold water and tossin' back a jager shot.

Just one.

And boom.

Come on Summertime 2017!

This Mama Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your, "wise words".

So true.

Thank you for that.