Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Pocket Full Of Posies

Happiness is found in layers in my opinion.  The more I see my birdies enjoying this fast, wicked life I can only appreciate every little second of MY life more and more.  You know the motto--
"When mama's happy, everybody's happy"-  
Only vice versa these days...

The minute I capture a message from them out enjoying life, I AM HAPPY.  Each weekend we all send texts' back and forth. What starts off as "whatcha guys doin" turns into pictures...and pictures turn into happiness.  For me.  

For the first time in almost two years when someone asks "How's Kris", I truly, and whole-heartedley feel the honest response come to my mouth "He is fantastic"-
And truly feel as though, he's fantastic.
Yes he battles nausea every.single.day.
But will you find the silly side of  him?
Yes.
Will you find a smile at the end of his text?
Yes.
The excess of worry is starting to shed from my soul. I am sure at times, it's leaving Kris too.  Any time there's somewhere to be, to promote happiness or goodness, he is there.  Add in some little munchkins, and you've filled his tender heart to the brim.  This dude loves kids.  He begs to be a daddy someday.  

For a while I promoted it like it was my business.  And then realized, it's not my plan.  It's not my plan at all.  The plan in place is handed to us from far beyond the borders I am used to.  

And so I just pray about it. 

What's meant to be, will be. 

Here's Talon and Kris.  The sweetest little dude....

Jenny is on her final stretch of muscle mania land, hence the lack of presence.  
It's all the focus right now.  To say she's been focused 100% is an understatement. 
She's moving little mountains.  And building solid little big muscles-
Is it me, or hasn't she always been smokin' hot!?

Almost 15 Months Post Bone Marrow Transplant!

Meanwhile in other "Breaking News", Kali tried raw oysters for the first time in her almost twenty one years.  So, to help you sleep better tonight...here's a picture. Also worth mentioning, I think they are the most disgusting thing ever. They look like a um....2 things....well...sorry, my PG rated thoughts are they look like a booger.  And the way you eat them is slather, and swallow.  As for me and my soul, I'm all about enjoying the grub of chewing. 

You're welcome. 


But don't fret, she made it out alive...and off to watch Mother Earth's finest farewell.

Le Sunset..... 

 Del Mar.  

Cliff side hangs, and all is good in life.  

Note to you both--Never stop chasing sunsets.

Ever. 


Grant and Kali March 2017


I'm quite sure you're all wondering just what the heck Bill and Lisa did all weekend....

Well we rose at 5:30am for a car show.  Shout out to my pillow for giving me all the love it had all night long, because when my dude woke me up, I really wanted one more pillow hug.  But instead of pillow hugs, I decided face makeup would probably be best.  And then a flat iron to my always frizzy hair.  

The show starts at 6am and ends promptly at 9am.

Ever wanna grab a donut, coffee and walk around staring at beautiful muscle cars, go to 
Donuts Derelicts


You'll just have to part with your delicious pillow at 5am. On a Saturday.
Just typing that hurts. jk

Headed home after show...gloom schmoom 

Again, no need to worry about us kids.  We'd be headed here for just one cold one (mimosa's) and peanuts at Mother's in Sunset Beach.  A place where everybody knows your name.  The smiles are in abundance and the vibe is nothing short of "real"-  

You know my thoughts on dive bars. 

Some of the best people with the best humble vibes are there. 



This place is wall to wall dancing smiling folks by 2pm.

Go there too. 

You're welcome. 



Things change in life.  However the one thing that will never change is the beauty in a classic car.  

And dive bars. 


I hope your week is beautiful....


Keep on keepin' on....don't look back and keep a pocket full of posies. 

Summer two thousand seventeen I'm comin' atcha. 

With arms wide open. 

xo

This Mama Lisa


No comments: