Saturday, February 18, 2017

In My Personal Opinion

For the last couple of months I've reached my arms out to a couple of young adults in transplant. What starts as a simple gesture eventually turns into wrapping my heart around helping in any way I possibly can.  While every single person is different and every single person handles the situation different, we ultimately all feel the same in "just wanting to get through it"-  With hope, fear, love and help.  Just get through. 

Any sort of comparison or similarity generally offers HOPE. 

As I sit back and watch the trials and tribulations of western medicines, many many times I'd shake my head at the missed opportunities of one dose not working, to move to the next.  All along I'd think to myself, hmm wonder if we could just discuss our other options openly. 
At one point in the beginning days Kris would share with his first oncologist. Dr. C. He is quite the dry type of human being.  Never to offer a smile. Even if you'd smile first.  It wasn't until our 10th visit or so that I began to break this man down.  Enough at least to probe a smile. Or the day I asked a little about his family.  Kind of forcing him to get to know us.  lol
You know the whole human to human vibe. 
After he'd handed Kris off to the next Bone Marrow Oncologist, we'd casually said our goodbye's and thank-you's.  
It wasn't until we received a call from him a month later as he asked Kris to visit another young man in the fight. In need of CBD oils. As a matter of fact, he asked to go visit the family and share the information we had on it. All love from my son, whom visited this young man. And family.
Unfortunately he'd progressed too fast and didn't get a chance for transplant.  Lost the battle.
 Kris visiting him three days before he'd admit into COH for transplant.

And so, with that said, here's my opinion of CBD oils.  Medical marijuana is making its debut here in Ca.  Not after a much guided fight to stop its factor here.  And I get all sides. I see the necessary need to keep it from children, teens and our youth.  My opinion stands firm on that.  100%.

What I do believe however, is the therapeutic attributes if offers.  I watched it with my own brown eyes help my son. During some of his hardest days filled with anxiety and nausea. We'd manage to get just enough oils into him.  Do yourself a favor and just read a little bit of this website.  

Take it from me, it works.  I am a witnessing mama warrior.

Not only does it work, it fights.  And it fights against many many diseases. 

Read for yourself. Once you navigate to the first home page, click on conditions.  And go from there. 

Of course I dove right into leukemia and other cancers it's known to fight. 

With an open mind and an open heart you'll learn to appreciate the natural things in this life that just might help.  Whether gosh forbid it happens to someone in your family, or someone close to you that you'd be happy to help.  Any way you can. Trust me.  I can remember reaching out to a guy in Laguna Beach that sold the entire package of CBD oils for $4000.00.  We declined and moved forward with closer and less expensive options. But you can imagine my flurry at the time.  There isn't any amount of money in this life that would stop me from helping my son. You quickly learn to do lots of research as quickly as you can so that was my vice. I was a research ninja. 


These are my thoughts and opinions only.  Do your research.  Read into Parkinson's.  

Sure we must be skeptic.  Sure we must guard our children from the nasty stony syndrome of just rolling joints and getting high.  It's more than that. It's more important that our western medicinal world would like to acknowledge or admit. 

Do your research. 

I certainly hope you're never forced to. 


Looks like the Mega Doppler 7000 calls for lots of rain this weekend, so while you stay in at the corner of Healthy and Happy....read up kids. 


Never stop reading.


And THANK YOU MINDI!  This made me laugh first thing this morning...



All my love, 

This Mama Leese


No comments: