Friday, June 24, 2016

The Sweetest F Word




 
Friday.......

Today just happens to be my favorite day of the week...Mostly because I stare intently at the weekend with no plans tonight or tomorrow....therefore, you know my pillows, bed and Bill receive lots more cuddles....
I'm in no rush to go anywhere on Saturday mornings...I truly love the peace in it.
I plan to push myself more in the active department sometime after I get up.  Gotta push this tush....and paint that chair....

Don't know about you, but this week was brutal.  Nothing detailed, just shitty at times. It's almost like you cross the finish line on Friday as the clock strikes 5-o-clock. The full moon offered tension...tension and bad attitudes.  One of those attitudes was me.  I felt it twice this week walking into work.  Praying as I drive.  Listening to my favorite music, yet spiritually falling to pieces the minute I'd land at my desk.

Barking easy, and not taking bullshit rude people very easy.  I've always been challenged when it comes to the vibe people spread.  Rude to me?  Rude to you.  Trying hard to remind myself of what I've preached for years.  Be kind.
And yet, the full moon, the stress of the daily work duties, and lack of sleep.....
Boom.   

But enough of me....how about we look out at the horizon of the weekend. 

How about plans to make this bad dude for the 4th-
I have a few friends that would nail this.  Erica, Laura, Shelly and most certainly Cindy Dutton.

Or this?  

Mindi?  You'd totally nail this one.....

With hopes to sit near water.  Water in hand, splashed with lemon.  The view of the loves of my life.

Maybe a bike ride.... By the way, Gianni called me this morning....to hear his voice.  I miss you dude.
Guess I am overstaying my visit here on le' blog....running out of things to chit chat about...plus I need to get back to my focused world of fiberglass and loads and loads of paperwork- 


And to think, this is just the fresh start to the weekend-
Cross that finish line, and go spread some love. 
Or your legs.  Wait, what.
Not your legs, unless you're getting on a bike. duh. or.



Cheers!

Lisa

2 comments: