Wednesday, July 9, 2014

In the moment that I....

Might catch you during a sad time.  Read on.

Here's some tid-bits about you that make me love you even more.

You always cut up our veggies so perfect on any dish you prepare.  Veggies and eggs especially.

The smoothies you make with all the fruits and mystery stuff is point on. ha. 

You always make sure the fire is lit on the table as it gets dark.  Just for me.

You always serve me coffee in bed on the weekends, and that's just kick ass if you ask me.  I love to hear you walking down the hallway.
You tell me over and over that I should take the kayaks out, just because you know it bugs me.

You tell me that the water feels good, and to get in.  But we both know I don't want to mess up my hair.

You spray for ants and bugs on a regular basis, and for some reason, it's just cute to me.

You clean the windows of the truck at the gas station, and it always made Kali's world a better place.  She's always loved watching you do this.  And we know how the story goes, if it makes them happy, it makes me happier. 

You have served your parents with love and passion for as long as I've known you.


You've known what a germa-phobe I am, and do everything you possibly can to ease a situation.

My strong sense of smell has sent us to another room to sleep, and yet you will go with me with no questions asked.

My passion for animals has never made you run.  Even when cats make your eyes swell shut.  You wash your hands extra fast.
You took me to the river for the first time and told me about river rats, and one came up shortly after.

You are so organized, and detailed in the garage, and cupboards.  I guess opposites attract.  hey now.

We both love horsepower. Just the smell turns our heads.

You know how to bbq a pizza and are the best cutter of that pizza.  lol.

You make sure all trucks, boats and house are maintained and double checked.  

You try not to tailgate when I'm in the truck.  But I know you must ride all the asses of others when I'm not.

You buy me flowers at the store and bring them home and tell me they are pretty like me.

You've taught the kids what love is, and how to respect a woman. 

You bite your tongue when I tell people off.

You will let me sleep with the fan on. Even though you like it quiet.


I have NEVER seen you spit.  Hope I never do.

You ALWAYS put the toilet seat down.

You surprise me with wrinkle age cream and even though I smile, I think is pretty shitty. But hey a gifts a gift.  boom.  HA!

When you open a bottle of wine and you know I can't finish it, you always cap it for me, and make a hundred comments the next day if I will finish it.  
If my arm goes up over my head in bed, you know I'm down for the count.

You've also learned that I DO NOT like to be woken up.  Especially by drunk friends.  I will slaughter them with a hatchet.

You've watched me run the kids around, at all hours of the night and even though you comment and know I am not turning back you support me.

You brushed my hair out the other night just because I asked you to.  That was awesome.

You can dive.  HA!
You rock my world better than anyone else on this planet.

I mean, look at those guns.

You turn on my favorite music every weekend, all weekend.

You make the best cucumber and lemon water.
You are competitive, yet I always seem to win you at a good checkers game. haha. 
You worked those white sunglasses better than anyone I know.  boom.  
You taught the kids to drive the boat, and how to back a trailer down.  Something they will need for the rest of their lives. 

You give me the best hugs.  You smile and hug tighter when I start crying then laughing.

You have loved me as 3, when you could have easily walked away.

You blame farts on Bucks.  Or the cats.

You love me.  As a whole.  I love you.  More than you may ever know.

Your motto "when Mama's happy, everybody's happy" is the best damn thing. 

Smile baby. 



I mean, who else can make a fiberglass shark for the harbor?

Dun. Dun....Dun Dun.


Happy Day to you all.

xoxo


Bill, I hope that I am lucky enough to have you love me for the rest of my living days.

Happy Birthday Jaz! Love and miss you sweet sugar! xo

Kyoko and Sav, have a blast in Japan!  xo

No comments: