Friday, June 13, 2014

So fast.

So eventful.

Full of hugs, love and lot's of 1,2,3..smiles...
Family.  From all sides.
Super sweet messages from friends and family.  Thank you Kristine and Jess, you made me tear-up.  Thank you Mindi.  You just wait...you just wait. 
Hey Mark Goldsmith, you are one rad dude too.  Carmen you made me chuckle last night. That is good stuff! Thanks for the kind words. It all adds up.  And kindness mushed into love is just one heck of a thing...
Love messages back and forth between my home girls there, yet sitting in all different areas.
Excitement filled the air.  Los Al, is one bad ass school.

Tons of hugs.  A few tears.  And lots and lots of big boy whistles, and laughter.

Here's a few to hold you over. 



Granddaughters.  Six months apart. 



For now, I will leave work.  I have exactly 10 hours left with my parents. 

I'm a total coward with goodbyes, we all know that.

I am anxious just thinking about hugging them goodbye.  My Dad and I tend to melt.

So for now, I'm gonna go soak up what's left.

The moments.  With family.  Together.  Capturing it on digital, but holding it closer to my heart.


Happy Friday kids. 

Congrats to all the Los Al grads! 

What a night!

Big fat boom!

NO, seriously, BIG FAT BOOM!


No comments: