Monday, June 9, 2014

Seven slices of our weekend.

Bill and I had linner (lunch/dinner) at Yard House, then scooted over to Ink-n-Iron - Fun was had of course.

As most of you have noticed, I have bangs.  A few weeks ago at my hair appointment I decided a change was needed.  So bangs it was.  And to make matters even more fun, I cut them just a little shorter last weekend.  Two things.  1) I do love them.  2) I have curly hair, and when those suckers are wet...I quickly transition into this:
So it's a little love/hate thing.  But the change has been fun.  Especially receiving compliments. Thank you Jaz! And the many others that find these little suckers cute.  Sunday morning was s.l.o.w.  But cozy.  Just as I always love.  Sipping coffee in bed. 
Soon our little nest filled with Kris and Jen, along with Gio and Kali.  (Bucksie boy too)
We'd all sit on the patio while the cool breeze kissed our cheeks.  The sun shining down on us while we chatted about our weekend.  Along with our week to come.

The only two that were a tad bit productive.   And we just watched. 
Soon, I'd order linner for pick up.  

a

And we'd all sit back down to watch more boats come in.  (Bill as the exception was headed back to Ink to bring his trucks home)

We had the honor of watching our bro Randy slice by us from his race weekend away- Looking good Reynolds!

Happy Monday kids.



Love and sweet wishes to you all. 

Lisa

No comments: