Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Hello June. Hello Heat.

And not the heat as in temperature.

Life in our home is a bit like this.

"Mom I need those forms faxed over to CSUSM again"

"Kali, we already did that"

"No, one for the dorms, and the others for registration"

"Kali, I already did that...."

"No Mom these forms are a little different"

"Mom, did I get my meningitis shot?"

"I will check, but I think so"

"Did the forms get out Mom"

"The can't be faxed, they can only be scanned and emailed"

"I received an email from ELM about testing, and results?"

"We need to order my college t-shirts tonight"

"I need my Baccalaureate dress"

"Can we shop for my Graduation dress, like this week"

"Did you decide where we will eat on Graduation night...because you have Grad Night as well"

"Gramma and Papa will be here, so let's just play this all by ear Kali" (my parents are more stressed about coming down here than all of this in a huge nut shell-super dead serious)

"I can't seem to login to my Senior Portraits, did you order them Mom" (don't have 10k dollars to spend on them right now-ha. joking, but not.-smallest package is 700 bones. they are high)

And the list goes on and on.  Just like I knew it would.  Only this time, with a girl the heat is on.

And not the temperature.

(Picture courtesy of Madison's bro on a Sunday night, and filled with love. CJ, you kick azz you little rock-star you-the bestie pictures made me tear up!)

This little warning spares my pardon while I step away from blogging and social media. Just for now.

My spare time has been crossing off every inch of my notes, my to-do lists, checking for VERY important emails on the hour. 

It's about preparing our girl for the next few months of huge changes.  All good, all amazing.

Pray for me.  Pray for her.  Pray for my family as we transition right along side her.

Giddy UP!

Stay tuned, I'm sure this horseback ride through June, July AND August will be one for the books.

This BUSY Mama Lisa

ps. And if any of you sweet fellers have wondered how our past weekend was....we celebrated a fine man named "Gaylord"-  With good food, happy friends, with lots of laughter.  My camera?  In my bag. My phone? Right there with it. 

No comments: