Friday, October 7, 2011

Wow....it IS FINALLY FRIDAY.....

This. Week. Has. Been...one I would rather tally as, never look back again. From the moment Monday started, I felt as though I was walking against the tide. Against the Earth. Against common sense....and have been buried with work, meetings, appts. driving, cooking and more driving.....along with the other daily life worries of offering my mommy hood to K & K. Both kids have successfully kicked the bottom out of tests, speeches, and quizzes for the week. YES to tutoring. At 50.00 per hour, you'd pray they come home with great news. Kali hit a 98% on Geometry..and Kris anxiously blasted through a speech on "The disgusting life of Litter". They both did awesome! And for that I am very proud.

People frustrated me more this week than others, things frustrated me more than normal. But it's Friday. I am choosing to change the things I can. Work on the things I can't. And make a difference for me. That's who's most important. You might wonder...why the horse? haha! Well....simply because days like the ones I climbed through remind me of how awesome animals are. They sit. They listen. And they love with every bit of their souls......I often dream of owning farm animals, living on a farm out near the coast up north....feeding them, watering flowers...and making wonderful meals...while staring out at the ocean.....Dream Dream Dreams......Cheers to Friday everyone....Just staring at this picture, thinking about standing there petting him...with nothing around...just the sound of quiet.....the smell of that dewy grass....the gentle breeze touching my skin...he is so sweet looking..... Go be with the ones you love. Nothing short.

No comments: