Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I call him "Parker"...

For the last few weeks I've fed this little guy. I first tossed out some sunflower seeds..while talking to him....he let me just "toss" them out.....far across past the sidewalk....meanwhile, I kept talking to him....
Then we moved onto Organic Pumpkin Seeds....to which...HE LOVES....and he let me get even closer...
Yesterday afternoon he proceeded to come up to my walkway....we tossed him Organic Granola...more seeds and more raisins. It's amazing to look so close at this little guy(he IS a boy...nuts....LOL)...just watching his face, looking at eachother eye to eye... his little hands move with happiness...enjoying each treat. Our worries in the world seem to fade away while we share something so simple with earths little helpless and amazing little creature. I call him Parker. He lives across the street, up in a big tree, across the lines....I pray for his safe arrival and departures. I see him daily now. Dad...you must be smiling ear to ear.

No comments: