Thursday, February 3, 2011

Purses, Pretty Lipsticks..Pasta and more Lady Griffin WINS!

After a fun long weekend...our Monday got kicked off with a GiGi Hill purse party and Lipsense party at Kyoko's. Good friends, yummy snacks and good wine... I treated myself to a few.....Valentines Day...Thank you honey.
Lipsense. This lipstick goes on...stays on...and offered in very bright and pretty colors. It's time for me to wear colors outside my comfort zone...color baby!

Our Tuesday rolled out in Newport Harbor for what is coming to be very close to the end of our season. And we spanked them 6-0- Beautiful school Newport. Thank you for hosting-



Girls listening to coach. I often look at these pictures..especially of my Kali...and just wonder what it'll be like when she's a mom some day looking back on these memories...She still has sweet little cheeks to me...aww.

Coach called me in a little panic the morning of the game asking if I could arrive a little early at Newport High to supervise and wait. Well "of course" I told her. Bill and I grabbed lunch and headed over to the field to enjoy the sunshine and wait for our bus load of Griffins. (Yes we did leave work behind...yes it will be there the next day) It's those everyday little simple things, that I grasp. Knowing these days are limited...knowing these days are numbered. Knowing that being together on that field can never be replaced by anything bigger.


Pasta Party at The Mcleod's this week on Wednesday...A very full week had by all. But would never replace these bonding moments. The girls have a blast.



Desert time... This time I brought Polly's Pies. Usually I bring Chocolate Cake, or the parent supplies brownies...(The girls love chocolate..well...who doesn't?) But this time, I was in a hurry running late from work, and grabbed Polly's...An assortment of a few. The girls loved it.






No comments: