Thursday, February 3, 2011

SO Proud.....

This is very blurry...I know. But the sweetness of this Fortune Cookie note...is that it said "You find beauty in ordinary things"- And that is certainly me. I opened this up on the soccer field this week, and reflected in so many ways just how lucky I am. How lucky we all are. Remember to find beauty in the ordinary things in life... I dedicate this picture to Kris. Kris has worked very hard these last few years with us at the shop. Day in and day out..he's there. He takes very good care of every single customer he has. He's patient, and he's kind. He has started back to school. He's taking Business Law Classes along with Photoshop Software design. I can't express enough to him how happy I am for him and about him. Awesome job Kris. He'll take classes and work. He's still saving...but the feeling of being in school everyday is a boost for the soul. He's my superstar...

I love him so much.




The stories we've built together..... The bond of this mom and son is unbreakable. Forever.


My other sunshine. And her friends...The season is coming to an end next week. I am starting to feel a little sad about it. They are an amazing team. And have made amazing friends in the process. Just to see the smiles..and what made them get here...Just to know the stories behind those smiles..And to hold on forever to these beyond sweet memories....On to the next chapter ladies.....



Kali almost 15....And yes, I'm holding on for dear life.....






We rocked it this season! UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!!

No comments: