Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Heros...

Throughout this week, of a complete busy schedule. Kali and I leaving the house at 7:15 and returning at 7:30 each night...soccer parties, pasta parties, Mom planning things for soccer, you all know the drill...She had homework, and studies..and lots of it. One of her projects was "who inspires you the most "A hero that isn't the typical..(Presidents...etc)"- She had to ask of 3 from each family member. She needed details on "why"- I felt like I was answering her ever soo shortly, tired, giving her my names as I loaded yet another load of laundry I hoped I would see through the complete cycle of wash, dry and fold.(yea right) - My choices were- Mother Teresa, Maya Angelou, and Anne Frank. I woke early this morning to overlook her work, and print what she needed, along with add anything else for the cause (pictures). The sweetest part of the story, as I read her heros? Me. Ahhh the rewards of motherhood. The sad news? I'm boarding a plane to Vegas in a couple of hours...she's home with bro. Wonder if he'll be her hero by next week?- lol. Sigh...

No comments: