Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love is in the air......

I came across this awesome picture, just in time for Valentines Day...Reminder to the lovers that need to go pick out a little sweet something for your love. Big, small, inexpensive or not..something with thought will always melt the soul of another....It doesn't have to be for a boyfriend of girlfriend...sometimes a family member...mother, daughter, son or friend.. I came home to this on Friday from my cupid. It says "To the love of my life"- He always knows how to melt my heart.
I love Audrey Hepburn...I love her quotes. If we can just try to live by a few of these little reminders...It's not always easy...hormones-stress-motherhood-fatherhood..sigh. But on those days that you feel like everything is caving in...these little helpful reminders might pull you through.




1 comment:

nikkinicholle said...

I love this Lees!..I need this one posted on my desk at work..Thank you!