Monday, January 20, 2020

Truth.

The Difficulty Of Being In The Present....


“Much of what ruins the present is sheer anxiety. The present always contains an enormous number of possibilities, some hugely gruesome, which we are constantly aware of in the background. Anything could theoretically happen, an earthquake, an aneurysm, a rejection – which gives rise to the non-specific anxiety that trails most of us around all the time; the simple dread at the unknownness of what is to come.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth in this quote resonates so deep with me.  Most days I know what the cause is. Sometimes it's over indulging in good times (drinking libations...lol)  Or sometimes it's a sleepless night.

Change.

Fear. 

I fight through my panic riddled days in search of my good days.

More times than not, I look for the best in all things.

Sometimes I'm a sour ass and I fold into a quiet cave.  My alone time where I sort.  Pray.

And search for PEACE.

I hope you're all grooving along...Can't believe we're already nearing the end of January 2020.

After Bill's birthday I feel like we are in the full swing of holiday closure.  Celebrations turn into healing. Packing away all the wrap. All the cards.  All the cake mixes and candles.

Waiting on Spring. 

Waiting on warmer days when flip flops line the front door.

These days of chilly dreary mornings.  Sleepless nights as I manage my little family.  

Sorting.  Loving.  And being present where I should be.

Or where I can be.

Hope you all have a great week-

As for me and my tired head and hands...I look forward to good health.  Happy birdies, and lots of hugs and sweet moments with my dude.

Love,

This Mama Lisa


No comments: