Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Short Cuts On Hot Days.

It's so easy to throw the towel in on these hot days, arriving home after a long day of work to simply just want cereal.  But then you realize you DO have items in the fridge you can toss together.  OR, you can grab these little tid-bits and get-ta rockin a quick yummy meal. 

My personal go-to when I don't want to rally an actual dinner for us, is Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup.  I sprinkle my bread with dry Italian seasoning with the butter. Gives it that extra little pep.

Hope some of these help you decide on what to cook this week.


This song came on today and boy did it take me back to a young Lisa at the age of maybe 10...riding in the back seat of my late Aunt Arlene's light blue VW beetle.  She was a beautiful lady.  Sang this song as loud as can be as I stared from the back seat. 

Her birthday is coming...maybe it's a reminder she's out there staring down at all of us.

Well, day two of the week.  

Hope everyone is keeping that chin up. 

I was a little weepy this morning.  I know I say this over and over again...but I am exhausted.  My soul. My almost fifty year old body.  My entire being, is just tired.


One good night  of sleep. One shitty night.

Forge on. 


So much to be grateful for....

xoxo


This Mama Lisa

No comments: