Thursday, August 1, 2019

Facts Of Lisa.

Let's get to know Lisa a little more today....
  


I still despise TWO door cars. Like, why.  unless it's a Ferrari. Or a work truck. No bueno.
I am very impatient.
I do not like my curly hair.  Straight all day every day.
I have anxiety to the max as a passenger in a car.
My dream vacation is to Majorca Spain. Second, Florence to see Kali's stomping grounds while "Studying".
I have a hard time keeping my clothing drawers organized.
I am obsessed with fabric softener. 
Still CAN'T STAND the _ UNDERSCORE symbol.  Oh, it hurts my soul.
I sleep with a fan on full blast for white noise.
I am not afraid of spiders or snakes. 
I am still losing massive amounts of hair. So when I am bald in 2021 just wave hi.
I don't like limes in my drinks.  Lemon all day everyday,  lime grosses me out if it's hangin in there too long. 
Still love a good dirty martini.
I chuckle every time I pull fitted sheets out of dryer because I roll that shiz up in a tight ball and laugh.
I want to fix hurt people.  But learning I can't. 
I am fixated on my double chin, sliding cheeks, in pictures lately. AWFUL.
I wish I was a better runner.  I Jalk. haha.  Unless someone looks scary behind me, then I run. Fast.
I have OCD disorder. No I can't sleep if the slider screen is not closed all the way BILL, THANKYOUVERYMUCH.  
I am obsessed with the Jason Aldean song Rearview Town.  Good gawd i love it. 
Have been thinking about visiting a Spiritual Medium to seek answers.  Past and future.
I can whistle like a dude super loud with my fingers in my mouth.  #truckdriver
I love Almond Joys. Been known to slide the whole candy bar down on the way home from store. lol
Still can't stand cologne or perfumes.  ew. 
Remote controls gross me out.  #somanybuttonssodirty  
I have two strong birdies.  
I don't like to swim in cold water. 
Petrified of heights still.

Well, you can all sleep much better knowing these facts about me. LOL!!!!!


Happy August!  

xo

Happy Thursday!

This Mama Lisa

Shoutout to my sweet baby birdie Kali.  She's pushing all those big mountains around.  It's not an easy task.  She knew it wouldn't be.  She is focused and she is real.  What she doesn't understand right now in the grind, is that it's building her future and hustle-zone for building what she went to school for.  She's off to Georgia this weekend for a little recognition from her peers.  
Not her most favorite place to spend the weekend, but it proves her hustle is shining bright!






Grateful for this dude- She is so lucky for his love and support- THEE BEST BOYFRIEND--

G.R.A.N.T + K.A.L.I

No comments: