Thursday, November 8, 2018

The Oak Tree.


I read a quote about motherhood the other night and it took me back to this quote.

The Oak Tree.













Hope your week is rollin' smoothly....

May you all step into the weekend with peace for what you did for YOU this week.

Ever have those nights you sleep so well (like 6 hours straight) and only wake once? 

That was me last night.  

Incredible. ABSOLUTELY incredible.  

To you Oak Trees out there...keep on keepin' on. 


Remember to be the reason someone smiles today.  Leave a note.  Smile while being served.

KINDNESS:  What a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world.  


In a smile.  






 Went down a rabbit hole of pictures again.....


Thank goodness we have snaps of memories to look back on -----







My baby.....


  Okay, what was I wearing on my head?  LOLZ
 She still loved me....
 Last Prom of High School for our girlie birdies...  (Send em off, and have a drink!) 

My best friend.  My soul mate.  My forever, everything.  I love you Bill.  And, don't my boobs look super big here?  And my nose small?  HAHAHAHAHAHAH!    BIGBRASANDICANNOTLIE! 

Move along kids, move along....



First week with all the kids off to college!  Funnest day!







 Herculesssssssss!!!










Ok, I'm done.  Happy Thursday!  Cheers to a good nights sleep!  Cheers to good friends, and lifetime love with em too! 

Buncha Oak Trees..haha



No comments: