Friday, November 9, 2018

SEASONS.

The wind blew all night.

My thoughts race about my parents.  Most especially my dad.  His biggest fear of fire.

The wind.

The dry air.

The mountain community high up in the Sierra's.  

Growing older in a place they love so much, yet fear even more.




Fires in Chico, fires in Malibu, fires in Thousand Oaks, fires everywhere....

It's the season.

My thoughts linger on all those affected.

If not shootings one day, then fires the next.

Wishing you peace.  Wishing you solitude.  Wishing you safe travels to and from.

Biggest flow of gratitude to all the firefighters, safety personnel, police officers, and good humans out helping.  Oh my goodness, do we thank you. 


Seasons.



For those watching fires up north....and south...

This is the link I check on my parents-  http://www.fire.ca.gov/general/firemaps

Link to help animals in our local fires
Animal Hope And Wellness-Evacuation Volunteers NEEDED for Animals!



I love you Dad.




Stay safe friends.  Count your blessings.

Shot by Kris 2018- Off Catalina Islands



This Mama Lisa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments: