Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Birth-Days.

Can't believe we're half way through November!


Happy Birthday to these beautiful humans...

Vicki--  Born November 6th.



I hope your days stay bright, peaceful and full of love.Can you believe you blinked and this little nugget grew up?! You always make me laugh when you impersonate Giada HAHA!!!!! You make the best pot luck dishes, and can rock white shorts better than any fiftyfuckingsomethingyearold.  
Your business ethnic and hard work shows!
Happy Birthday to you! 



Savannah-- Happy Birthday you doll face!  I love watching you evolve into a beautiful, smart and sharp woman!  When I think of the word nurse, and you in that title, I can only imagine how lucky each patient is to have you.  You've always carried yourself way beyond your age. I can remember watching you inside those goal posts' with clear calculation of how that ball would NOT get past you.  Your dedication to your team is exactly what you've become today.  Blocking the BS, helping the sick and clearing the opponent in this life.  Keep doing you. YOU are amazing.  Happy Birthday little one.  Sorry auntie Lisa forgot to text you on your day.  I've been slippin' more than ever. 
Can't wait to pinch your butt and kiss your cheeks!
Born November 12th


--------------------

Born November 16!

To my Uncle Wade.  
Happy Birthday!
  You send me the sweetest messages, and it's really kinda interesting how they come in just when I need them.  Our family is small.  The Trabue unit dwindling down more than ever, and yet when I sit across from you it takes me right back to a 7 year old little girl eating cereal (Cocoa Pebbles) at Grandma and Grandpa Trabues in those plastic bowls. The vintage blue and green metal cups. Your long hair pulled back.  
I feel lucky to have you in my life.  




Hope everyone is peddlin' through. Remember we've gotta bust our butts for the ones that don't! LOLZ
 I've been buried this week.  Missin' my homegirls for sure. 
Jugglin' phones, emails, paperwork and life...you know the drill---

To our Firefighting friends...THANK YOU!  

To our Police Officer Friends...THANK YOU!

The air quality is NOT good this week friends...stay in if you can...and for those runners out there...get inside and run your heart out.  

And because we all could use a good laugh right about now....HAHAHA!

This makes me laugh because it's one of my top lists of reasons why public bathrooms make me so freaked out!  This noise alone! HAHAHAHAHA Omg...




You're welcome!

Happy 34 months Kris!  Feels good to type Thirty Four!  

You're a beautiful miracle...and I am so proud to see you blossom and stand up taller than ever now!
One of your old customers stopped in today for new El Co Chrome trim and he proceeded to ask about you...so I explained your journey.  The reason I remembered this sweet man, whom stood shorter than me, (little Irish man, wearing Birkenstock sandals with socks...swoon, he's adorable)
was because the two of you discussed the drought about 5 years ago. He had told you to prepare your yard with succulents, and cacti.  
Explaining your knowledge of these cacti, the first thing out of his mouth- "You know folks that collect and gather succulents and cacti have extremely high IQ's."
You were tested as a child to have a very high IQ.
Intellectual thinker you are....

So sweet!





Word!

Love, 

This Mama Lisa

No comments: