Thursday, November 19, 2015

Truth


For those that know me well will say...Ya she's a peace and love type of girl.  But man, she can drop an F bomb like a sailor.  Something I'm not proud of, along with occasional road rage.  Most irritated when someone rides my ass, or doesn't give you the polite "Thank you" hand wave/gesture when I either let them in, or let them walk across. Please tell me you ALL give the hands up, all good gesture when someone lets you in, or lets you walk by...But this quote (found on my aunt Michelle's FB page) made me crack up. 

It's so me.  

Not really proud of but keeping things real. 

Maybe it's the tomboy in me.  

Maybe it's the path I've walked all these years.

Maybe it just feels good to say it. 

Do you have a bad word favorite?  If not, well...good for you!


#Thug


 Hey cancer, you see this?


Happy Thursday Flippers-

Stay number one....

Time to plan your meals for Thanksgiving!

Big love and middle fingers to the knuckleheads!

The Warrior Mama Lisa

No comments: