Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Trabue Family October 2009 "Mom's Birthday Weekend"

It's been 22 Years since we've lived together, and 3 kids in between...plus many miles apart. We had an amazing weekend together at last. This Winery is just miles from their home, built into a cave. Our parents aren't quite the drinkers, but my mom tasted a couple for the "Wine Team" (Me and Tina..) Our dad picked us up from the airport, and as nervous as we were of the flight, the moment we saw him, our fears disappeared and our awesome time began to unravel. Here is Dad and Tina, at one of the many old historical places in Sacramento.

My sis and I silly at lunch after a couple of brews. I have to say...That beer tasted sooo sooo good. Lunch on the Delta River...on the water..one of my favorite places.

Here we are. I hope I can hold these precious memories close to my heart forever and ever. People come and go in our lives...friends, neighbors...more friends...but if you are still lucky to have your parents, the feeling of sitting with them, hugging them, talking with them...is priceless. Nothing in this world can pay for the feeling. He truly has taught me so much. Where's Mom? Well she was at home....had no idea..while we were out on the town on her day...celebrating in our own special way.

Me....my Dad....and my Sister...




No comments: