Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deer...Frogs...and a place my parents call home...

Anyone that knows my parents, know they believe in the amazing respect for animals. Any animal big or small. They will nurture, feed and show such love. My mom feeds all the creatures morning and night. They see my parents, and they are ready...They are ready for veggies, fruit, bread....whatever she chooses, they accept. And LOVE! This view is standing in her kitchen at her sink...in the morning...waiting for her. Notice "Peek-Peek" in the left bottom corner. This peacock found my parents home. He roosts' every single night...up in the highest tree out front, and comes down every morning. My dad pointed out how he sits behind his truck, by the bumper, admiring..what he thinks..is another friend.. It's himself. Super cute.
Dad....pointing out at Peek-Peek... Cute bird that loves my parents. The simple things in life.


This is the safe haven for frogs. Outside their front door, they have this waterfall. My mom tends to the cutest flowers, frogs, and anything else that wants the love. At dusk, these little frogs come out...all over...
I've always loved frogs, think they are adorable, but can't hold or pick them up. Creepy. So one evening as we sat out on the swing with our mom, my sister decided to throw one on me. Nice.
Well it peed all over her, and we all laughed. My sister is very afraid of spiders. Hmmmmm. Payback..?





No comments: