Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patches...and Wineries..October 2009

After visiting an amazing Lily Farm in a small town called Amador, we strolled through this pumpkin patch. It's funny to look back 30 years ago, and remember how excited we were to get our pumpkin to carve. My Mom and Sister were looking into Gourds, while my dad and I were on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin. Well, we wanted a green one..(which is the one he's holding...) We wanted something different. And boy it is a cutie. Here's my sister and I at the oldest Winery in California. The hospitality wasn't the best. We felt incredibly rushed, but the atmosphere was interesting. This place hosted the guys from the "Gold Rush" days. Man, I'm happy to know they had some "Vino" for some relaxation back then.
Here's good' ol me at the "Prettiest" Winery we visited. Great hospitality, Fabulous Wine, and a view to melt your heart. I missed Bill at this one. Couples everywhere...but time with my sister, and laughter to hold your stomach. We laughed so so hard here. We also took some pictures that really shouldn't be posted. Cheers Tee!




No comments: