Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mom's Birthday..The State Capital....Beautiful trees...AND MY DAD!

There are a few things in my life that I look back upon and think...Man.."How cool that was". Picked up by our Dad at the airport, whirled away to shop and have lunch..we ended up at the State Capital. It was one of those days...nothing planned, yet everything perfect. We had our Dad to ourselves, like two 10 year olds, grasping everything he said....all he knew and cherishing every single minute with him. So my sister and I laughed our entire trip about her poses. Some fun, some silly and some just amazing. I think this one is "The Best"- Looking great Tee!
And as Bill calls me...the "Tree Hugger". So were walking around the State Capitol admiring all the trees...and I hear Arnold speaking around the corner, so I run around to the back, and "Looky here" Arnold! So cool. Another great part of our un-planned day... The Rotunda. The prettiest part of the building.

No comments: