Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Birthday Tori-Lynn!



Happy Birthday to the most beautiful niece in the world.  I always relive your birthday starting on Halloween. How big mama's belly was and just how ready she and your daddy were.  When I got that call at 10pm that night, I thought...no way is she going to be born on Halloween!

We drove to the hospital on Halloween night, stepping into what would be a very long night.

Funny to remember back when your mama wanted me to pull over every time another contraction would roll in.  "Lisa, pull over, I can't"-- HAHA!

The next morning just after 11:00 am, and lots of hard work for your mama, you were born.  With the most beautiful eyes, lonnngggg fingers and a wimper that made your auntie cry!  Such a sweet pea.


Tori, I hope you stay safe.  My prayer for you is good health.  Good folks to surround you.  And peace in your heart.  Always peace.

Happy 24th!  How is it that I am typing TWENTY FOUR.  


I love you Tori Lynn--


Auntie Lisa & Uncle Billy


XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: