Thursday, November 21, 2019

Because Of You.

We've never shared vows.

We've never walked down an aisle with friends and family cheering us on.

We've never stared across from one another as we promised all that we promised.

We've only danced to our favorite song meant for the us on a crowded dance floor.

We've never had the "first look" moment, or even the final walk down the aisle in awe.

We've never jetsetted off for a honeymoon to seal the deal.

Even though he knows I've always dreamed of a fairy-tale proposal and beautiful Lisa styled wedding dress.  That shit ship sailed long ago.  LOL   no, really.  LOL with a crooked smile emoji inserted.
whatev.  WHATEV.

I spy my cousin Danielle - love you little one....xo



We have stood across from the other with acknowledgement of where we're headed, together.


We have kissed eachother on the forehead during hard moments.


We have held on to eachother in hospital rooms and hallways.


We have laid in the still of the night with no words, just tight held hands. Clammy held hands.


We have cried hard together.  And we've laughed harder together.


We have witnessed the unfathomable in all angles of this life.  Together.


I'm lucky to ride all the waves with you.  Even the big scary ones.


When we said we loved each other all those years back. We've held on for dear life to prove it over and over.  And over again.


Forever.


Because of you I grew stronger wings.


A sharper tongue at times, lol, but you know what I mean.


Warriors for life--


I love you.  I LOVE YOU.  

You da man.

You're the only one who's never failed me.


Leese  aka MAMA and your wing man.



Plus you have the cutest ears in all the land. boom







No comments: