Thursday, November 7, 2019

Home Stretch.




What a week.

I don't say that with sarcasm.  I say that with heartfelt exhaustion. 

Maybe it's my body speaking to me. 

Maybe it's the years of keeping my chin up and shoulders back.

Maybe it's being the manager of the family unit. 

And manager of the business front. 

Maybe it's rising early (super early) and tossing and turning all night long. 

Maybe it's the fucking stupid foam mattress I bought a few months ago that sucks.

Maybe it's age.

Maybe it's cold in the mornings and cold at my desk.

Maybe all I yearn for is a hot bath filled with bubbles.  ha.

Maybe I want it all to end, and yet I really don't.

Maybe the shift of change is speaking to me through mental and physical. 

I do know this---
Hard work pays, so keep on pushing through. 

GET UP and GO!

Hope you all have a great weekend doing what makes you happy-

If you can't choose you first,  you won't be able to make others happy.



Can I get a womp-womp!

This Mama Lisa




We'll watch this fine girl be a MOTHER-OF-THE-GROOM in Santa Barbara this weekend!  Can't wait Shelley! 

 CJ + Emmy 2019


No comments: