Saturday, July 13, 2019

Truth.

The Strangest Person in the World


I bet this resonates with more than a few of you.
I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Read this on a website yesterday:

If I'm proposing anything, to any of you, it's we all feel the flaws.

We all miss the card that should have gone in the mail.  

We all miss the call we should have made.

Or the lunch/dinner owed to friends for birthdays. 

Or the text and or call to someone you need to apologize to. I, more so than ever find the need to find closure.  To say sorry or to lean in, even to those that have hurt us.  Or me. I don't want to leave this place without voicing my feelings.

But we leave it behind.

We stand in the dark, or lay in the dark and find reasons to continue on the way we are. 

Flaws and all. 

Imperfect humans going about our days and weeks trying to just make it through.  Holding on to those that make us push through. 


Happy Saturday.  You are not alone.  And you are flawed. We all are.


Love your weird friend,

Lisa
 



 

No comments: