Thursday, July 25, 2019

And There She Goes.

My weekend =  Amazing Saturday with friends. Starting boat at the Catalina Ski Race.   As you can tell, amazing wine was flowing by days end...lots of laughter, and a silly night to remember.  Let's just say I left our flag out after dark.  No bueno for this girl. 



Sunday involved our normal chores.  A cruise around to friends to pick things up, drop things off and laugh away at our antics.  Good times always.


And then her world gets and feels sideways.

Monday =  Woke up "off" and haven't been able to shake it "off"

Cried to Kris. Cried to Bill. Cried to the dog. Cried to the fucking water hose.  Cried to the grass. Cried to the cactus. 

Celebrated Jodee Tuesday-   Happy Birthday Jodes!  WE LOVE YOU!  Although we look like gosh damn swingers, we are not! 




A friend checked in a short while ago, and we are on the same page. 

I feel like a broken record. 

Same bullshit, same worries, different week, different day, different month.

I am strong.




But not always.

I battle through many MANY sleepless nights.  Work hard all day, and do it again and again and again night after night.

Sometimes it bites.

Hard.

Not wanting to sound like a broken record.  And so I just go radio silent.



It's almost my favorite day of the week.

Pull it together Lisa Lynn.

Craving the simplicity of sitting across my girlfriends not dwelling on the what-if's.  Tired of venting about the same ol' same ol. 

You feel me?

You don't?

I get it. 



I think we're all just trying to keep our heads above water.  


Love,

This Mama Lisa

ps. I'd say I am sorry for my f words, but I'm not.

It's me. 

Bye..




No comments: