Friday, July 26, 2019

And Exhale. And Inhale. And Exhale.

Well, here we are....rounded into Home Plate....some of us might feel as if our knees are scraped from the bottom up, while others are feeling so stoked because the week left them clearing that plate like a racer clearing the finish line. 



My knees feel scraped.

My soul feels exhausted. 



Exhausted as an understatement. 

This weekend I want to be more in tune with what I want.

Maybe workout more.

Maybe eat healthier.

Maybe cut off after one glass of wine.

Maybe sit longer in silence, versus serving others so willingly.

Maybe laying in the dark counting the many blessings I have versus dwelling on the what-if's and that stupid clock.

Maybe accepting the fact that MY body doesn't like to sleep after 5 hours.

Maybe,just maybe this weekend will be one for a "REFRESH"  button.


I hope you all have a safe and peaceful weekend...

Do what feels good for you.  Just remember to get home before dark to bring your flag in!





Get up and dance away the bullshit...

Love me some 90's hip hop....

oh the memories...


This Mama Lisa

No comments: