Saturday, October 6, 2018

Friday Love.

I love this cooler weather.

I love Fridays.

After enduring a long work week sprinkled with good folks, and sometimes not good folks.
Sometimes feeling heroic just getting up each day.
Dwelling over things I have no control of.
You know that sick warfare over mind, body and soul.

Friday.
Saturday.

I love my coffee with whipped cream right now.  (It's my Fall jam, forget that pumpkin spice stuff).
Add whipped cream, with a sprinkle of cinnamon, and voila...extra treat!  
Don't get me started on my blast into the ol' mouth sometimes.  Such a childhood feeling...
I LOVE whipped cream!  Something I realize I should make "home-made", vs that can, but still.


I wish you all good food, good people, and kind smiles. 


Looking for a great event to support Be The Match?



May you be filled with peace. With a calm spirit. With a prayer filled heart.


This Mama Lisa


Did you know: 

Seals sleep for only one and a half minutes at a time.

1 comment:

moshrabbi121 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.