Thursday, June 29, 2017

Setting The Vibe For Happiness


Any good plans for The 4th?  Ours will include a bikeless bike ride with our posse' (You see, me and my crutch racer will stop at the destinations via le' automobile)- Tis' will be a couple days filled with laughter, love and lots of fun moments.  I hope I'm surrounded by my birdies, and most important I hope to see the world a happier place, made with forgiveness, smiles, hand shakes, and most important, big hugs.  I'm quite sure we'll hear alot of glasses clinkin' filled with organic fermented grape juice. 


My weekend will include reading a new book I indulged in buying last week.  Moments sipping coffee by the water side with nothing to hear but seagulls.  My weekend will include making the mama snacks I always love to prepare for my little family.  My weekend will include reminiscing on the good parts of our life, letting go of the hard ones.  Just like last year as those rockets blew up in the air, I kept envisioning the bad vibes blowing up and away....

Our aunt (Hi Lyn!) is finally tying the knot. The youngest of 6.  She'll tie the knot on 7/7/17-  A day of which I will be with my mom, our aunts, and our only uncle whom will walk her down the aisle, we'll be with cousins and most important, our grandmother. That dance floor will see some sweet goodness, that's for darn sure. 

My weekend will include appreciating the days I took off.  Although I will work from home, and most likely go into my office when no one is around, because, well....r.e.s.p.o.n.s.i.b.i.l.i.t.i.e.s.  



If you have animals, protect those little sugars.  Illegal firework asshole people are out there, and truly don't respect animals, service members whom suffer from ptsd, or anything else for that matter.  

#Sparklersforlife

Whatever you do, go in peace.  We have so much to be grateful for.  First and foremost, the brave men and women out protecting our country.  

My song for you...


Grateful Always,

This Mama Lisa

And may this new healthcare bill NOT pass.  PLEASE LORD ALMIGHTY, PLEASE...
For the elderly, for the sick, for the poor.
Good riddens, stop this crazy train--



No comments: