Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Moments


Well the reason I love this one so much, are the BLUES.  All the blues....LOVE LOVE!

And below is what you will find in the gym of these two birdies...both on their phones. HAHA!
(jk, I asked Kris what he was up to last week-the response-cuties...)

 My grand-dawger's holding hands.  LOVE!

My best friend and soulmate at LB Yacht Club.  Our Wednesday tradition thanks to Maria Herring.  One of which I look forward to all winter long. Especially these last couple weeks with the warm ocean air....



Happy week to you friends....

Make the best of it. Even if you're trudging through mud.  Keep going.  

I hope you feel safe, and I hope you feel loved. 

Even if it's your animals.  Love is love.

Don't forget to pass out smiles--
They're free!

Love,

This Mama Lisa


"The Cure For Anything Is Salt Water- Sweat, Tears, Or The Sea"

No comments: