Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I Could Stare In Your Eyes Forever.

It's the perfect time to fluff some feathers now that I have a few NEW pictures in my arsenal.  

This guy.

You know how it goes in relationships.  Sometimes you love them so much.  
While other days, if I keep it real here, you just...."like" them.
Am I right? No?  Yes?

It's not often, but there are brief moments of eyes rollin' and attitudes flyin'.....from me.
Usually inherited from shark week. Of course once he figures it out, he's like...o.h   s.h.i.t.

He's a man of few words.  He's never one to strike a conversation "just because".  He's the observer in the crowd.  (unless he's had a cocktail, or three).

He has watched me cry more in the last year than ever. 
He's had to hold my hair while I puked, once.  Only because I didn't listen to him years ago and took the water he handed me in exchange for the chardonnay that would not stay out of my hand.  Weird.

He laughs right with me, and at times, cries with me. 

We can stare at one another across the room and know exactly what the other feels. 
Sometimes it's "you ready?" (to leave, keep your head outta the gutter)

He can fix anything.  And most always takes the long road.  I take the quickest short, he the longest. Which always entails, measurements, and details.  Details, details, details and DETAILS.  Sometimes I'm hesitant to ask for help because I know that frame I'm trying to hang will most definitely involve measures, levels, tapes, wall marks....And for me, I'm like "where's the masking tape"-

He is constantly working.  He will work 7 days a week if I let him. 
While away you'll find him in the garage, working on whatever he can to make perfect.
Maintenance is huge for him. Ace Hardware has a frequent visitor.  And our sprinkler valves, and self watering doo-dads are the best of the best.  Ain't no desert gonna take his hard work down. Ever. LOL

He's always willing to do whatever I want.  The only time he tells me no is if I'm tryin' to spend on stuff we don't need. And then the negotiations start.  And usually the steam settles, and I win.  kidding. 
He holds his ground that's for dang sure.  He's trying to ban me from Craigslist furniture. lame.

He takes vitamins like a pro.  And sometimes I have to hold my breath as I go in for a smooch because, woah. Totally kidding again, but haha, man.....

He's pissed off both kids in trial-in-error of his ways, and parenting, and vice versa.  But seems our paths have been paved to appreciate and love one another.  He walked into their lives with an over protective mom, and a clue-less guy himself.  But someway, and somehow...we've made this nest a nest.

I can remember the look on his face once while Kali was little and she asked him how long he was gonna stay.  My heart fell out. 

To think he's her true knight and shining Armour now. 

Crazy.

We've had yelling matches that end in me storming off.  Usually because one feels right, while the other feels misunderstood and under appreciated.  And it's most always because of business. 
We work hard, and we work through storms. 

You've picked up alot of messy pieces for me.  For us.

I still get butterflies from across the room while staring at him. 

I hope that never goes away.

He's taught Kris about money management and the true meaning of being "frugal".
I can remember him driving to the lake in his late teens and gathering dollars with a breakdown for gas from friends.  I was appalled.  And yet, Bill reminded me it's a way of learning to save.

I still laugh. 

He can make popcorn like a popcorn pro, (is there a pro? lol) and eat the entire bowl. 

When he watches tv, he's pretty into it.  Where as, I'm the opposite.  I can't sit still very long. 
And if I do, it's for Sunday Morning on Sunday morning.  Best show in all the land. 

We can hear Bad Company wherever we are, and our eyes will lock. We still try to dial the others number ol' skool and play it through the phone. 

He's not a reactor. In fact, I'd bet money if a building was on fire he'd look around gracefully grabbing all the important stuff, and I'd be across the street with pee streaming down my legs.

Hey, it's all about balance in a relationship, right?

He's a man of his word.  If you make plans with him you'd better stick to them.
He's loyal.  


Bill, I truly hope you know just how lucky you've made me feel.

It's always funny to boast on social media. Something I crack up about, because why must we share with the world when we can pick up the pen, and jot it directly, and privately.

I think you deserve the world to know. 

Just how much I adore you.


I hope you are with me for many more years.


Your Little Mama. Your silly side-kick.

Lisa Lynn

Bear with me when I post kissing pictures, you know we have no wedding, or plans to, so I pretend these are my wedding kissing shots.  And how bout' that olive-oil bun hair? niiiiiceeee
Also, what about that boob grab. boom.



No comments: