Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love to live your life.....


And so they toured the city...inside and out...traveling the streets, on bikes. Although it was a holiday weekend, there was plenty of space to park, ride, play with Bucks, and chill.

As he strolled into the city...He was sending me pictures while I was hosting a dinner for family and friends in Havasu and it melted my heart to know he was so far from us. I missed him so much. As a parent I wonder when (or if you ever do) get over the feeling of wanting your kids with you for the holidays..Especially boys. Friends are really important to Kris. I have to say...I love his friends, so I'm glad they do these fun things...I'm so proud of him to have the independant nature to go. To go where his desire told him to. His stories are great, his pictures are amazing. Here are just a few of what he seen. And you know Kris, he met girls, and new friends....He actually met some girls from Australia, they were so sweet and kind. They had dinner at The Warf, enjoyed Clam Chowder...And just like that...they were gone....


A view from one bridge looking over at The Golden Gate Bridge.....November 24th.2010 -This was the first picture I get, waking up Wednesday morning...from Kris..."I miss you, and in San Francisco!"












No comments: