Monday, November 15, 2010

Los Alamitos High School FROSH/SOPH 2010-2011

We had our "get-to-know" eachother party at The Okino Home. Most of the girls already know eachother from school and camp but it was nice to mingle and get to know the other parents. We met Coach Katie...(I was introduced and gave a little tid-bit about myself and what I will do for our team) we had a wonderful potluck dinner of pasta's, salads, and of course wine and yummy deserts. At our little fun table from left to right, Hy-Mark-Kyoko-Me-Lori and Bill
After Kali made the team I received a phone call...asking to jump on board to help Represent the Frosh/Soph girls. Well I said "Sure"! Of course most of you that know me, I like to add cute little things on anything I'm asked to help with. Just as a Team mom would, I will help these girls through this season. I will assist their coach with anything needed "behind the scenes"- I made these cute stars for each bag prior to our Kick-off meeting where parents only come and attend a meeting, pick up their daughters bags, pay their dues..etc. Bill offered to help Mama, so I figured this was another quick way to help his eyes as each parent approached. And boy did it ever! As I say....it's the little things....
Can you see Lil Bucks (Kris' dog) hiding in the bags...?



No comments: